What We Collect: We may ask you for contact information (your name, address, telephone numbers, and email address) so we can respond to your requests for information and support, and suggest products you might like. If you place an order, we may create an account number for you and if you use a credit card, we will collect your credit card number and expiration date. We will keep an internal record of any follow-on support or service we provide you.
How We Use Your Information and When We Share It: We use your personally identifiable information only to fulfill your order or to contact you regarding your order, and to make special offers of products you may enjoy. We may share your order information with a supplier if necessary to fulfill your order or research any concern or complaint.
We may review and store information you send to us in order to improve our web site, our products and our business practices. However, we will share your personally identifiable information only with service providers who are working with us on those goals, and who have a duty to keep your personally identifiable information private.
We will not authorize a third party to use your personally identifiable information to solicit business without your consent.
Emails: We may send you emails to confirm your order, to send information that you have requested, and to make offers to you. We provide email links on this web site to allow you to email us. We will strive to reply promptly to your messages. You may "opt-out" of receiving offers via email by checking the box on the registration page.
Security: We do not use security features on the web site except in connection with our shopping cart. Any information you provide by e-mail will not be any more secure than the Internet generally. We take reasonable measures to protect your information off-line. Only employees and service providers who need your information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to your personally identifiable information. All employees and contractors are informed about our security and privacy practices and policies.
Changes in Our Practices: If we make material changes to our information handling practices or other privacy policies, we will post those changes on this privacy statement page. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this web site.
Contacting Us: If you have any questions about our privacy statement, our practices, the security of your information, or your dealings with us, please contact us using our online form.
These are the legal terms that we include to protect both of us. Please read this carefully. If you don’t accept these terms, you should stop using our web site, and can do business with us at our retail store, or by telephone.
2. Mistakes Can Happen and Facts May Change. We try to be as accurate as possible when we describe our products, but we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of all the information on our web site, or the flawless performance of the web site itself. We rely on information provided by our suppliers. We update the web site periodically, but information could get out of date before a scheduled update. Information is provided "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We shall not be liable to anyone for errors.
You are invited to contact us directly to make sure you have the most current information available to us when you place an order. If a product you purchase is materially different from the description on our web site, and therefore you do not want it, you may return it to us in the condition you received it for a full refund of the price. That is your only remedy.
3. Environmental Statements . Where available, our web site includes information provided by the manufacturer of a product relating to the steps the manufacturer takes to make its products environmentally friendly. This information is provided as an informational service to you. We are not in a position to, and do not, verify or confirm the accuracy of the information. We make no independent investigation of these statements. All claims described in manufacturer-supplied Environmental Statements are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. For additional information regarding such claims, you will need to contact the manufacturer.
4. Product Quality. We select what we consider to be reputable suppliers, and we pass on to you their product warranties, if any. We do not make any warranties ourselves. We disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. That said, if you are unhappy with the quality of any product you buy, please let us know, and we will do all in our power to turn you into a happy customer.
5. Intellectual Property. We (or our suppliers) own all intellectual property rights in the content of this web site. We and our suppliers own the images, logos and trademarks and reserve all rights in them. Except as required for the purpose of using this web site yourself to shop for products, you must not copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise deal with any part of this web site without our permission. Inquiries about licensing any content for re-distribution should be sent via our online form.
6. Disclaimer of Liability for Viruses. We do our best to keep viruses out of our web site, but we do not warrant that any data file you obtain through this web site is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to use appropriate virus scanning software. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused (whether negligently or otherwise) by any virus transmitted through this web site.
Links to Other Web Sites. This web site may contain links to other web sites maintained by third parties. We do not control what they put on their web sites, or how they use your personally identifiable information, and we disclaim any responsibility for it. You must look to the owners of those web sites for all issues that may arise from your use of their materials. We are not responsible for what they do.
If you do not accept these agreements, then discontinue using this web site.