Architects and Contractors, please see our line card.
Energy Efficient Home Improvements and Construction Resources
From single family homeowners, to home improvement contractors, to large scale developers, workingwonders offers innovative building solutions to conserve energy and lower the cost of maintaining residential and corporate buildings. We've partnered with cutting-edge suppliers of construction systems that increase energy efficiency and lower associated costs. Many of these systems represent award-winning energy conservation that out-strips conventional wisdom, and quite possibly could represent the most efficient building technologies on the planet.
To get started on your next project, call us at 410-828-0113, ext. 302.
The Latest Green Technologies:
• Optigreen Modular Green Roof Systems with various drainage options, foliage from grasses to trees, and sloped roof stabilization.
• Rainwater Harvesting Systems including filtration, storage, pumps, measurement and control, treatment, and backup integration.
• Occupant Sensing Ventilation Systems, a continuous, multi-port design that maximizes efficiency and performance while reducing complexity and cost.
• Automatic Ventilation Grilles using passive infrared motion detectors to boost efficiency and modulate air flow based on humidity and CO2 monitoring.
• Energy Efficient Attic Ladders that offer insulated, air-tight sealing to reduce the energy loss commonly associated with attic access points.
• Structural Building Gaskets designed to seal air passageways under heavy loads.
• Air-Vapor Control Film to block the movement of air, vapor, and gases through the walls, roof, and floors.
• Caulks and Spray Foam to seal load-bearing components in situations where gaskets might be difficult to use.
• Window and Door Weatherseals for corners, adjustable door-bottom systems, glazing gaskets, and jamb seals for most any type of window or door.
• Window Shim Screws to replace traditional shims and nailing flanges so that each window can be properly sealed.
• Wood Window Repair, obviating the need to purchase less mature, less aesthetically suitable windows while improving integrity and efficiency.
• In'flector Window Panels to regulate indoor temperature and block harmful UV rays. Visit the Efficient Window Shade section for more information.